Friday 5 February 2010

Yahoo vs T-Mobile vs Twitter

Fancy having a Yahoo-T-Mobile-Twitter fest? Well it seems to be every now and again I have it come enquiries. I've been contacting T-Mobile up until last year and Yahoo twice, but my issue complaints to these two companies never get resolved. So they can go down the drain. Twitter I'm yet to contact to find out why I keep losing followers. I was down to 148 and just been notified of the 149th this morning. To start off with, I had 150, so I'm not very pleased about that. Here is the timetable of which events took place.

2008-2009: T-Mobile customer services: I rang these 50% of the time for the past two year regarding phones going down easy and when the brick hit the suspension road in 2006 and broke down in france in 2008. Each time I've explained, they've been at fault saying: "Well get it sorted out, top it up then"... A) I haven't got the time and B) I can't be bothered. So they can well and truly get stuffed!

2009-2010: Yahoo customer care: I e-mailed these twice regarding a spam complaint and since last year it still hasn't been resolved! The second time I contacted them, which was last month, I got an E-mail about deleting my current e-mail I have now and creating another one, or, if that didn't work, upgrade to a more stylish and secure Yahoo mail, which prevents from all the nasty spam e-mails. It was much better than the first response, then again they can truly get stuffed aswell because the yahoo mail service they suggest I upgrade to, you have to pay for as it stands and I have no credit card!

(To currently happen): Twitter customer support: I am yet to contact these to see what they can do about my number of followers dropping. And it seems as though every now and again I'm having twitter people unfollowing me for no reason whatsoever. Probably because I haven't been bothered to get on to it to this present day, due to tweetdeck doing my head in! But even still they're worth a contact and see if they can help, and if they can't, they can get stuffed aswell!

If only there was a responsible company at which wasn't at fault who I can get in touch with about follower enquiries, phone enquiries and spam complaints!

No comments:

Post a Comment