Thursday 4 February 2010

Lying toerags!

Did you hear about yesterday? Well, you'll hear it right now... During my paperwork from cookery shortly after I'd had my dinner, Helen Middlemas wanted to pinch me from the room for a couple of minutes.... Just as I was doing my paperwork! I thought I might of had something to sign off, but the suspicious way Helen was looking told me it was going to turn out nothing like that at all. Apparantly another member of staff had said that someone brought the subject about ''STIs and Chlamydia'' up, thinking I'd actually had it. I gave a useful explanation and told her I actually used it as an example by the way people are - and still continue - to avoid me. When asked if there was anything else to talk about, I explained Chantelle Robinson and Kimberley Topping were becoming quite selfish towards me, whereas when I first started college none of this used to go on. After pinching me, I went back (shellshocked) to my work from where I left off, and Helen then dragged Kimberley and Chantelle to one side and explained what I'd told her from my point of view. Chantelle wasn't very happy, put it that way - and neither was I, being pulled up and told to be careful what I'm saying! I'd actually bought the STI subject up, and other students took it on board, thinking I was serious!

No comments:

Post a Comment