Saturday 13 February 2010

MAIL: into the downright inappropriate place

Today I've logged on to more jorgon delights in the e-mail. It said beside the little envelope icon on my toolbar '5'. I pressed onto yahoo mail, and there was only 4! But then the spam folder got me. (3) it read. I thought, 'I bet it's the two that have been missing in my inbox'. In total, there was 6. I looked into the spam folder, and sure enough, two that was meant to land into my inbox with my e-mail address on the 'to' line had landed into the spam! Now if I'm not fed up of mail landing in to the inappropriate place I don't know what I'm fed up of! I pressed the not spam, leaving the 'NO SUBJECT' subjected one in the folder. Sure enough, it was mystery money again. Now I can't remember what I've unsubscribed to, but no sooner have I unsubscribed I still receive them! And that's just not right... Something's going to have to be done. In the shape of contacting Yahoo customer care for a THIRD time!

No comments:

Post a Comment