Saturday 27 February 2010

HACKER WARNING

I advise, when you're on twitter, don't click on a link that is poisonous from a DM. If you do, change your password straight after, because I've had my twitter account hacked twice through not changing my password after clicking on a poisonous link and whoever that hacker is, he or she is acting rather filthy from my twitter account, because they're sending DMs to half of my followers about sex. And to me, it's a rather filthy issue. I don't know why it's happening, or how to report it, but a rather disgusting-behaving hacker is finding out my password, going into 'DM', selecting random people's user names and then sending rather filthy DMs saying hhey, I've had sex and longer with this here.. http://tinyrul.com/77756 or something of that nature. And when I looked into my DMs that have been sent, I've found the same filthy DM has been sent to not only one user, but nearly every single follower. And if you're one of them, DM me to say and please do not click on the link! You don't know what webpage you might get up and there could be a virus!

No comments:

Post a Comment