Wednesday 17 February 2010

Yahoo, T-Mobile, now Twitter!

Here is another post related to the three crap companies on earth: Yahoo, T-Mobile and Twitter. Having I spent years and months contacting Yahoo costumer services and T-Mobile costumer services but got no joy, I've tried twitter on for size. Unfortunately there is no way I can message the staff, but I've searched my issue and commented on a thread that was as similar to my issue as I could get. I probably won't get an e-mail because it's just a forum thread, however I have reason to believe my follower enquiry might get resolved, because my spam complaints and phone enquiries certainly haven't! As I've said, I've done a search, there was a forum topic as close to my issue as I could possibly get, but lets hope it's all been worthwhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment