Monday 1 February 2010

Another new fancy bloke

As if Gary Barlow, Phillip Schofield & Brandon Flowers weren't enough, The Killers frontman, the Take That frontman and the Dancing on Ice host may well of gone down in fancy bloke history a bit due to the refusal of looking sexier enough to take my fancy. A), I'm wishing Brandon would pull a All These Things That I've Done hearts of men grin, B), I'm wishing Gary would shave and C) I'm wishing Phillip would come out with a styled sexy fringe on his fringe line. But exactly none of those are happening and it's getting to the point now where I'm saying ''Stuff it, I'm onto somebody else''. And that could rarely be the case because Brandon won't pull a grin, Phil won't reply on twitter and Gary won't shave. So now, it seems that could well be the case that I am deffo onto another bloke. Have you watched warm-hearted sunday night premier Wild At Heart on ITV1 before the Dancing on Ice results show and have a clue what Danny the vet looks like? Played by Stephen Tompkinson, I think he's a lot more cuter than the ones I've gone for already and I now have the task of adding his phone number into the brick (baring in mind it's been made up). But overall, he's the flavour of February!

No comments:

Post a Comment