Friday 26 February 2010

Twitter account hacked for a 2nd time

God knows what's been going on, but a hacker has somehow found out my twitter password off one of those applications I've granted access to and hacked into my twitter account, because a few of my followers have been receiving spam DMs from me that I don't send, and if you've been one of them, please don't click, as there could be a virus in the link. Anyway, the DM people have been receiving has been rather dirty, if not filthy, and I logged on to about five DMs this morning. From Julie Percy, Tracey Macaughy and Peter Clark saying they'd received the rather disgusting DM. I took a look at the direct messages I'd sent, and sure enough, there was some rather filthy DMs been sent from loads of people that weren't my doing. I've deleted half of them, will delete the rest next week, but there is loads of filthy DMs been sent from a hacker who has somehow gone into my twitter account via my password, visited a rather filthy site about sex and then Direct messaged half of my followers about it. But what's going on, I'm yet to find out! I've changed my password to something that is hard to guess, as obviously a password associated with the ipod is proving far too obvious for twitter hackers!

No comments:

Post a Comment