Saturday 27 February 2010

2 more fancy blokes

I must have at least 23,000 fancy blokes now. Phillip Schofield, Stephen Tompkinson, Brandon Flowers, Steve Lappin (@UKmember), Alan Fletcher, the Hartlepool pizza hut fella and Gary Barlow. Well now, I'm onto two blokes that are among the Dancing on Ice crew. Phillip & Holly's series producer, Glenn Coomber, who is the person telling Phillip who is through via his ear-piece during the skate-off. And, of course, Phil has a very clever fella as his back-up system incase his ear-piece no longer works. The fella's name is Dan, and he's on the floor, never rarely seen, possibly behind Phil, writing each of the couple's name on cards. I haven't found out Dan's second name yet, but Phil promises me he'll make it up. Nevertheless, he's another one I'll go for aside the Dancing on Ice series producer!

No comments:

Post a Comment