Sunday 7 February 2010

NINE e-mails!

I've always got a lot more jorgon delights when the internet eventually comes back on in the e-mails and I logged on today, signed in, as you do, and found the more amount of e-mails I received was so close to 9+ (11) it was unbelievable. And again, another spam e-mail has landed into my inbox! The issue has to be addressed I will not contact Yahoo ANYMORE because they aren't appearing to be resolving my ''Spam issue''. They are just a boat load of rubbish, as is T-Mobile, and probably Twitter if I get round to contacting them about losing followers. I just wish there was a company to resolve this kind of issues. It is getting frequent, spam landing into the downright appropriate place! Asides from that, I looked in my spam folder and there was 7! Business partnership, confidential respond.... I've contacted Yahoo, and something tells me the issue hasn't been resolved to my satisfaction, so what's going on, I don't know!

No comments:

Post a Comment