Friday 12 February 2010

Holly brands Phil a TV slut!

Uh-oh... A few days ago this week we read on the Now magazine website that TV king and queen Phillip Schofield & Holly Willoughby could be splitting up after Holly brands Phillip a ''TV Slut''. Having she discovered she's not the only woman in the 47-year old man's life, the 29-year old Dancing on Ice beauty wasn't happy when she discovered he's also been working with Myleene Klass, Fearne Cotton, Lorraine Kelly & Fern Britton to name but a few. And this is when accusations started that Phil could well be a distant memory for Holly... "I thought I was the only woman in Phil's life, but now I've discovered he's been working with four more women also, I'm not very pleased", she announced. But then joked, "He's a TV slut, in my eyes!" And an ever-so-brazent-fond Phillip doesn't deny the accusation, either. "I've had many on-screen wives for many different reasons" he says. "But none of spent the rest of their lives with me other than Holly... Holly's the best".. We couldn't quite believe what we read, and we may be right about the pair splitting up because of this.... Uh-oh!

No comments:

Post a Comment