Tuesday 2 March 2010

Twitter account hacked... Again!

Why is it always me who ends up into the gate of misery? First, I terminate my account I have with Yahoo because of endless spam and the shitness of costumer services, next I get an e-mail off twitter about changing my password AGAIN because there's been concerns that my account has been hacked and/or compromised. Well I did tell you about the hacker sending dirty filthy DMs about sex to nearly all of my followers.... Well it's happened nearly three times now and twitter are having to reset my password then request me to change it. Passwords associated with This Morning and the ipod are proving far too obvious, so I've tried a password this time with Phil & Holly's name it instead followed by four numbers and the '&' symbol, then I shall see where that gets me. If hackers still find out this password and compromise my account again for a 4th time, then I'm going to have to take appropriate action!

No comments:

Post a Comment