Thursday 18 March 2010

FRIEND REQUESTS (starting at about 50 a day)

Since I've joined MySpace, each and every time I'm interacting on my MySpace page, it goes 'ding'. That alerts me another friend request has made a come uppance. And it's no surprise that it's either a boy, girl or a band. It's getting to the stage now they're starting about 50 a day, depending if I'm a MySpace user who's online. If I am, then a friend request will be sent. And approved. But it's getting beyond a joke now and I'm already starting to think 'do people know I'm actually on MySpace. Are people attracted by that bottle of Oasis?. They must be. If I'm not online, it never appears to happen. But now if I am a MySpace user online friend requests sent are beginning to start at round about 50 a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment