Tuesday 23 March 2010

Pipped to the post

Today I've been made to do something in cookery that I really hate. We were pretending to do a cafe, called 'cafe con leche' and we had to serve cakes, flapjack, teas, coffees, squash and sandwiches. Just as I was enjoying working with Leanne Davison doing the flapjack serving, I was asked by Diane White to do what I really HATE! Washing up, was the chore funnily enough, and people should know by now I'm not a quick, reliable washer-upper as I'm made to be, but I was made to - because they were waiting about for cups to serve the tea and coffee etc etc. Eventually, it got too much for me and someone else was asked to take over. And just aswell, because it got to the stage I was given dozens of cups, dozens of plates, dozens of cups.... And the thing nobody batted an eyelid about was my legs were killing!

No comments:

Post a Comment