Saturday 27 March 2010

Thank god for EBay!

Where would we be without EBay? Well thank god for the internet marketplace, because I've found just what I'm looking for that I plan to get for Easter instead of an egg and new DVD. It could only be in the shape of a new LG C1200 phone charger, because, sadly, just a year lasting, and it's broken! We've discovered just today, and it could well blow up if we try carrying on using it. So I've gone on to EBay and found just what I was looking for! An old LG connector, in a new and unused state, costing £3.99! That's just as cheap as a new pot of dulux paint. The end date is 13th April this year at 5:44pm. I want it, and I ain't going to rest until the LG phone is usable again! Question is how did the charger I had just break like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment