Saturday 20 March 2010

MySpace account gets hacked!

Just a couple of weeks back, if I hadn't discovered my twitter account was in for the hackers, somebody had apparantly now phished my MySpace account too, and I only found out when I logged in the other day. I hope people hadn't been sending out invites, friend requests, messages etc pretending to be me, because if they have been, I don't know about it, because nobody had had the decency to let me know. I was requested to reset my password, which I did, only trouble is now I keep forgetting it. And I don't want to note it down somewhere because if I put the title 'My MySpace password' people seeing the note could find out I'm on MySpace as well as twitter. Good job I haven't had friend requests in the past few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment