Thursday 11 March 2010

Cheese grater's a hindrance!

As mentioned in Hell of A week, I've got three cuts on my fingers - one of which I did using a cheese grater grating the carrot for the carrot cake on Tuesday! Well word of advice - don't use this side (pictured) of the grater while grating something, because it can be a hindrance! And I've learnt that when I've cut the side of my right thumb. Grating the carrot, although there was just a little bit left, I was determined to grate the lot of it, but it kept catching my thumb the grater was so sharp. In the end it actually sliced a bit of skin off my thumb, and I'm left with an open cut which, when I catch it, absaloutely kills! Especially if I try to get something off the floor and I catch the slit end of my thumb... Bleeding nora, it really kills! And there's a lesson I've learnt: Be careful when grating something when it's towards the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment