Tuesday 9 March 2010

Noka's missing!

Thought we'd publish a post about this before it actually turns up, but something has happened that's proving quite a mystery. The Nokia 1600 phone (formely Noka) has vanished out of the total blue and without me knowing! Been searching high and low, in every room, even downstairs and the bins, but it's never been found. If the truth beknown, it may of sprouted legs and gone off on holiday somewhere and here's me, in a world of my own, too much to think about, not even noticing that it's gone! Until I reach for it for a texting-self session and find it's not there! I'm not looking in dirty bins because I know for a fact it won't be in them, but it just might of sprouted legs and gone off on holiday without our company for a break. Nevertheless, I hope it turns up soon, because I'll need it to set a reminder for Dancing on Ice on sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment