Saturday 6 March 2010

158 followers... Will it stay there?

It's getting there! I've got 158 followers already on Twitter, but I can bet my bottom dollar after I've published this post and shut the computer down, I'll look tomorrow and I'll be down to 156, and if I am, I won't be a happy bunny, because I'm going to presume rubbishy Twitter is being funny again. If it's not T-mobile saying 'Repeat that again' everytime I ring up about a phone enquiry, or Yahoo saying 'I understand you want to stop spam landing to your e-mail address', it's twitter being funny with the follower count. Now, as it stands, I haven't heard anything further to my comment on a support thread, but other than that I JUST HOPE TO GOD IT STAYS TO 158! Because it did that a few days ago, and I couldn't fatham out who unfollowed... Anyway, whoever follows then decides to unfollow wants to think themselves downright lucky they get a follow back!

No comments:

Post a Comment