Tuesday 10 November 2009

TV review

In literacy today with Danielle Jackson, I was tempted to finish off my ''TV Review'' sheet I got given last week. It took me ages to think of a subject and when I finally thought I was onto the speaking and listening game before I got it finished! You never guess what the subject was... Take a look at the extract from my notes below:

Title: This Morning Genre: Daytime TV Channel: ITV1

The plot/purpose: This daytime show is hosted by my favourite TV presenters Phillip Schofield & Holly Willoughby and is on at 10:30am everyday.

The main story line/message: Phillip and Holly start the show by wishing their viewers a very good morning then interviewing various A-list celebrities and actors.

Best bit: Everything's best about it! But the most best thing Phil & Holly always have a bundle of belly laughs!

I enjoyed watching it because: Phil & Holly are on it four days a week. I love the pair!

I would recommend because: it would make people's mornings exciting at half past ten!

...
Would you of had fifteen guesses what my TV review turned out to be about!

No comments:

Post a Comment