Wednesday 28 April 2010

Should be branded a complainer!

Yes, the post name says it all. Maybe if I got a job as a complainee somewhere I'd earn quite a lot of money e-mailing or phoning companies like T-Mobile, Twitter, ITV & Yahoo.... Unfortunately jobs like that don't exsist. Recently I've been showing every member of staff in the college apart from John Rooks & Helen Middlemas the complaint I'd written to ITV. Both what I'd written to them as well as what they'd written back to me. Some have turned round and said, ''well you know ITV are paid to run commercials for their programmes'', while others like Jean Black (the numeracy lecturer) has turned round and said, ''I agree with you''. I mainly printed it out in Helen's lesson last week to show literacy lecturer Danielle Jackson - she agreed that I got a good reply back. I should print all the complaint e-mails and responses out to show everyone who I've been complaining to all day along - except half of them are lost. But I know what some people are thinking - I complain so much I should be branded a complainer!

No comments:

Post a Comment