Thursday 29 April 2010

In trouble (again!)

I thought I'd share the news with you all. You won't be surprised that yet again I've been pulled up 2 times at the college this week, in trouble over complaints. First time by John Rooks, second with Helen Middlemas. I'm not worthy on this earth anymore. If I can't joke or do things for fun without upsetting people, then what can I do? Tuesday, Chantelle Robinson (my student rep) complained that I was chasing her and Jessica about, what did it result in? John Rooks dragging me out the kitchen to have a word and to say I should stop doing it because people don't find it funny. Today, Kimberely Topping had spilt her coke, and I joked that she'd smelt of wee - I was joking and carrying on, though she took it for granted and both her and me got taken outside to have a serious 'nip it in the bud' session. I appologised, she said it was OK, but god help when John Rooks gets to hear there's been trouble again... Thing is, you may agree with me, I'm going to have to start being careful what I do and what I say. Even if it's joking on, otherwise I might end up going down the route to disciplinary!

No comments:

Post a Comment