Monday 12 April 2010

E-mail back from twitter

Waiting for the e-mail has been worth it, as while I was uploading pics to the Phil fan community, twitter got back to me just as I was in the middle of working. I could tell there was 1 e-mail in my Gmail inbox, but just thought it was another twitter follower or myspace friend request. No, it was twitter. I contacted the support and as I said in the previous post, I was going to review the e-mail to see if any help on the case has been done. I've opened the message to find the adviser had written: Hi, twitter does not endorse this feature but there plenty of third party applications that might be able to help you. Make sure you do your research on a third party application to suit you (don't break our rules) before signing up to it. Sorry. I was livid. I was asking for help on ''blockers'' and ''unfollowers'', not an explanation about third party applications and a response saying twitter doesn't endorse the feature! If T-Mobile, Yahoo & ITV wasn't enough, twitter is saying almost the exact same thing, only to tell me they don't endorse such a feature! So like Yahoo, ITV & T-mobile, twitter can shove it up their backsides aswell! I thought as much. That's the last company I'll get in touch with!

No comments:

Post a Comment