Friday 16 July 2010

YET MORE FRIEND REQUESTS!

I could swear that other MySpace users know that I'm definitely on MySpace, because each and everytime I check my email I find MySpace has emailed me 3 or 6 friend requests in a day and I'm starting to think do they really think I'm a user that's online 100% of the time to accept friend requests on MySpace? Because they must be seeing my profile and thinking, 'oh, I'll send her a friend request'. And these are beginning to start at around 60 a day, every 60 hours, even though I'm not a MySpace user who's online! And it's coming to something, as I'm beginning to think that like Facebook, I should've also set myself private on MySpace aswell, because I'm beginning to get sick of the vast majority of friend requests coming through every 60 hours a day. It's now never rarely twitter followers and direct messages that I get notified about. It's all MySpace, MySpace, MySpace, request, request, request. And today was no exception. Three friend requests were found, hey, check out my music and see what you think... Add me on Facebook, etc, how are you.. just thought I'd say hi?! and all comments like that. Well I have no clue how to set myself private, but if this carries on, some requests will be getting denied!

No comments:

Post a Comment