Friday 9 July 2010

Four email accounts... But one gets never-ending spam!

This might sound daft, but I've roughly 4 email accounts with Yahoo. The 5th is with Gmail, which is where the twitter followers, MySpace friend requests and the like have been directed to. But one of my yahoo accounts is exposed to never-ending spam. All from people with weird names coming from Burkina Faso in America nine times out of ten. And weird email addresses, people like Mrs Claire Page sending a letter from their sick hospital bed. And it's getting to the stage now where I'm thinking of terminating it again. But I can't, because of blog posts comments, Charlotte Hendy's Hollyoaks number 1 fan group and blip.fm. Now I think it's about time I should cancel my blip.fm account and rejoin with the username @DancingoniceFP. Because they may not come through if I decide to become active again, because I'm no longer @louiseolver! As for the spam, it'll just have to bide!

No comments:

Post a Comment