Friday 2 July 2010

A blog dedicated to Holly & Phillip!

My obsession with Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield is never going to fade, and those out there will know. I would live with that couple if they were the last on earth, and my reminders each and every time seem to consist of their shows. Phil & Holly: TM Saturday, Phil & Holly: TM Sunday and where revelant, Phil & Holly on Dancing on Ice, which will begin again next year. Well today, I have made a little something devoted to the couple. It will be filled with posts about them, but isn't quite up and running as yet. It's called ''Holly & Phillip'' and it's a blog, made by fan me, with and on the blogging website, tumblr, millions of people on the internet are registered with it. as and when, I will be updating the Phil & Holly blog when something about the couple crops up, you can see for yourself how it is at the moment by clicking here

No comments:

Post a Comment