Sunday 11 July 2010

It's like I've never been!

Be shocked to learn that I don't feel shippy in the slightest, but you're about to get the story of my holiday to which I've just came back from. Being on a ferry for two days was nerve wracking, and each little episode has been split into groups.

Day 1:
Breakfast:
this was before I went, and I had the following: cheese sandwiches, animal bar, glass of chocolate slim fast and the last of the bottle of orangeade.
Afternoon: on the way to the ferry terminal, in the taxi, feeling quite sick and tired, but overall ready to board the ship. I had the last of the pads on. With the period starting at the last minute, I was protected, but there was no need to worry.
Evening: The beds were extremely comfy. I was so distressed I couldn't sleep. Overall, I managed anyway and I was asleep by the next morning!

Day 2
Breakfast:
bits of chicken, grapefruit juice, bits of melon. This was on the ship, about to dock into Amsterdam. I wasn't feeling pretty good having to get up early, but I just say managed to eat and had a bit of a good time.
Afternoon: off shore. In Amsterdam. Was very hot. So hot infact I complained I felt like a 'black carrot' in the greenhouse. To get things off to a head, I had 2 bottles of drink in a lifetime - having had a glass of grapefruit juice on the morning. At 3:30pm round about, it was time to get back on the coach to the ship.
Evening: so wound up and distressed again couldn't sleep. Had a stiff neck again, couldn't lie down - Noka needed charging up so I was distressed waiting for her to charge so I could text myself again. Had to wake up in the middle of the night to unplug it and asleep by the next morning. What was new!

Day 3
Breakfast:
1 bit of melon, cheese and chicken, grapefruit juice. was in a hell of a mood having losing iron with the period and had an alcopop on the last night of day 2, which I forgot to mention. Hangover, however I could get ready and sit texting myself for a bit - what's worse when you've just getting up out of bed!
Afternoon: in the inspection cue, off shore. Started to feel hot already, carrying a heavy bag. Bought a bottle of oasis in the check-in terminal port of tyne then headed off out and waited for the taxi. Needed jacket because it was a bit nippy! Then I was on the way of the taxi going home, just getting home now - don't feel shippy whatsoever!
Evening: having had two alcopops last night, felt drowsy and tired this morning having to get up early and horsed in the bed right through the night as I travelled - I've the ipod which I will listen to tonight if I'm up to it and then text myself for a bit before sleeping on side. I'll just thank god I'm back in my own comfortable bed!

And day 4, well..... Hopefully a lie in! Put it this way, feels like I've never been!


No comments:

Post a Comment