Wednesday 14 July 2010

Bizzarre text

There's something that's going to stay in my head for probably 16 days now. Having just found out the fact Roy Stride has a son, tonight, I have somehow received a text to my number, on the Nokia 1600 phone, from a number beginning with +44, and all it's said is a phone number, and nothing else. And it shocked me when I opened the text and found it! Right there on the screen! Whether they've wanted me to call it, text it, I don't know.... But it was really weird, because all it said was a phone number and nothing else. Questions are, who will that number connect to, will they want me to call it, will I receive it again, and more importantly, how did they get my number to send me something like that? Answer to one question is I don't know and the answer to the other question is I don't have the intentions of finding out who the hell that number belongs to! Because if I find out, I might be in for a shock!

No comments:

Post a Comment