Tuesday 4 May 2010

Was on holiday, came back.....

And found 15 e-mails. Some of them obvious, like more twitter followers to follow back and idiots to ban from the Phil fan community, but at the same time, the other response I was waiting for from Bebo came. It said: before you join or sign in, delete the cookies off your computer first. Thinking Bebo might be helping a bit on that scale, I deleted the cookies by pressing the little logo on the top left-hand corner of the address bar. Then I tried signing in. Trouble is, wouldn't let me. So even though the cookies may of been coming back, I signed in again. I clicked to my profile, I pressed when it said 'click to edit'. And I couldn't believe it..... It was back to normal! So the first and probably last company who has applied with useful detail has been Bebo! I'm so happy I can update normally again

No comments:

Post a Comment