Friday 7 May 2010

Computer freezing!

....Now this is all I need. Everytime I have shut the computer down and go on it again, it freezes. Nothing comes on the bottom of the mouse pad, nothing comes on the screen. But, oddly enough, the power button is still lit. There has been Emma L saying I should do a system restore and uninstall Google Chrome, there's @NON53N53 saying I shouldn't have the computer on the bed because it can overheat. I don't know whether people are talking or doing rubbish, but if one day I can't get it to work, this post will tell you why. It started yesterday, and since then, I've even been too frightened to switch it off in the past few hours. Is there any good people who can lend me any good advice? If you can, it will be much appreciated. And I will have to take it to IT acumen and see what they can do aswell

1 comment:

  1. hello Louise , hope u are ok and keeping in good health . i havent been on twitter for a very long time , it was taking up too much of my time so i stopped it completley . well surprise i went on tonight to see if the same people are still tweeting and its like i have never been gone ,all the same people are saying all the same things .ha ha
    i think u have changed yr user name though, i very nearly unfollowed u . anyway love Julie @joolzymc xx

    ReplyDelete