Sunday 2 May 2010

Computer spirals out of control....

Something rather unusual, yesterday, had happened with my computer (I did mention Firefox kept on crashing). But I contacted Bebo back about the status update saying the problem was still persisting. I am awaiting a response back. Thinking it was going to work with the other browser, I launched Internet Explorer, typed in the address and tried from there. It still didn't work, so I closed the whole browser and went back to Firefox. Only as I did so 20 odd windows unexpectedly popped up of Internet Explorer and the whole thing went out of control! What's worse, they wouldn't let me close them... At the finish, I had to shut down, start it back up again, right as rain. The only point is, I will have to use add or remove programmes in control panel to unstall Microsoft Internet Explorer, because if it's making the whole computer spiral out of control, it's not worth being on as a spare browser!

No comments:

Post a Comment