Saturday 1 May 2010

Bebo problem

Now if it weren't for twitter, ITV, Yahoo and T-mobile, I've now discovered that the 3rd social network I've joined, Bebo, will not let me update my status. I haven't a clue what's causing it, and it's only happened today. Now I did say I'm going to stop complaining because companies deliver nothing but rubbish, but hopefully with Bebo, I'll get somewhere about the status update. The ones I've contacted so far: Yahoo about the spam, ITV about the adverts and twitter about the follower count and the users blocking me business, haven't done any help. Plus that think back to when I phoned T-Mobile last June. The customer services lass on the other end wanted nothing but a conversation with me, so that did no help either. Those 4 companies can shove it up the backsides - but if Bebo reply with some help, it'll make my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment