Thursday 28 January 2010

Sponsored silence

Everyone in the college (including me and my group) have been asked to do something in the area of 'sponsoring' for the Haiti appeal further to when the country was hit by an Earthquake. Of course, I have chosen to do a sponsored silence as part of the Haiti appeal and I've done a couple of sponsor sheets where you can sign your name and the amount of money you will pay me. Of course, because I can't feature a sponsor sheet on here, I request you leave your name and the amount of money as a comment below this post (remember, don't send me any money. I am not allowed to put my address and postcode on the internet. Just pretend to pay me). And don't forget, you're doing all this to sponsor me doing the sponsored silence as part of the college's action to raise money for the Haiti appeal!

1 comment:

  1. hello Louise , my name is Julie Christo and i will sponsor u for £10 if u remain silent between 9am till 4pm . or £5 between 9am and 1pm

    ReplyDelete