Thursday 14 January 2010

Recipe to disaster

Can you believe yet another thing has happened? Infact, two things. Firstly I find the freeview is off, making my plan to see Phillip Schofield & Holly Willoughby go up in smoke - again - and secondly, I start iTunes to put something on the ipod and it comes up to download software 9.2. Quere enough, I agree to download the new software but something makes me wish I hadn't. As I attempt to put my fancy bloke Gary Barlow's solo song Forever Love onto the ipod, I fill in the information, press 'import CD' and something very strange happens. For some reason it doesn't import the song I'm trying to put on! Whether it does this with every song I try to add your guesses is as good as mine, but it looks like something has gone horribly wrong and the plans to put new songs on the ipod and see Phil & Holly again on TV have consistantly, dilberately, accidently, gone up into nothing but the sky!

No comments:

Post a Comment