Monday 25 January 2010

Spam gets too much

It's getting to the point now I'm getting so sick of spam I have actually contacted yahoo costumer care twice in a row. First I contacted them on christmas eve, got a response a couple of days after and they just gave me some useful tips to try. Including ''don't respond to spammers'' which I don't anyway, so what's the difference. Again, this year, I contacted them about the same complaint, tried to ''broad'' the complaint to make it a bit understandable this year for them, and anyway I must have done, because I got a different response saying ''I understand you want to stop spam landing to your e-mail address''. It was a long e-mail, I can't say on here what it said in full, but they helped me a ''tad bit'' this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment