Tuesday 8 June 2010

Somewhat surprising notification

Today I checked the e-mail (gmail) to see what delights was in store, to see if there were more twitter followers to follow back or idiots to ban from the Phil fan community. Only it turns out a somewhat surprising notification e-mail come from someone called Bethany C explaining she'd visited this blog and was super impressed by it's content and design! She also explained she'd launched a site that lets you share your fashion tips and get answers to your fashion-related questions called lookville. It was for Beta-testing, apparantly, but unfortunately it was invitation only. She said she'd love to have me on it and inserted a link to click if I was interested. I looked at the site and was forwarded to a form requiring a sign-up. I wasn't interested at first, but I hope the link is valid still just incase I change my mind and do become interested to sign up in the meantime

No comments:

Post a Comment