Tuesday 8 June 2010

Another boring test!

In literacy today, as usual, we were asked to work towards our portfolios which we are doing until the end of the year at least. You would've guessed that another boring test was among the heap of things we had to do, but I don't mind doing it. One thing made me blush however, and I'll take great pride in sharing it with you all!

I was asked to do a short task book involving TV records. There were three TV records made up, plus questions to answer on the next page. And I had to choose from answers A, B, C or D. Put a circle round what I thought was the correct answer and if I changed my mind I could just cross out my circle and put another one on another answer. One of the TV records happened to involve This Morning, that's fancy man Phillip Schofield's programme! I almost went green with envy when the date: 9th July 2002, Phil may of joined the day before that, but he joined the daytime show in 2002 anyway. Then the next task asked you to make a TV record of your own, with basic information such as the date, the channel, the name of the programme and the times it ran til. I was going to go with Dancing on Ice, but instead I had enough of making myself blush so I put EastEnders on my TV record instead! How stingy! Well actually, it was to stop me thinking about it as much because I'm a know-it-all about programmes like that!

After I'd finished my own TV record I was asked to create, I then had to have a TV chat with Danielle Jackson using the basic info I had on my TV record plus other TV programmes I liked to watch. And this was the bit where I had to make myself blush and reveal, ''I like to watch everything including Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby". Now some people don't even know how much I REALLY love that silver fox Phillip and his now-wife Holly, some people don't even know who the twosome are, but Danielle Jackson knows who I'm going on about because she's watched or met them before (I suspect). Anyway, it's Phil's looks I'm falling for, and now that's over, I tend not to dwell on it. Hopefully it'll be something else that doesn't even come close to me blushing or revealing how much I love Phil the next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment