Friday 11 June 2010

1st mystery money mail (into the google account)

Spam spam and more spam is getting on my wick. If it's not my louiseolver@yahoo.com receiving it, it's the one in Google mail (not really, this has been the first one). I checked the Gmail and there was 6 - the first scouting for girls newsletter, 3 or 4 more twitter followers (some to follow back, some already following). But one caught my eye, and it was from someone called ROSE. The e-mail address had apparantly earned £14,0000 million (or above that sum of money) and it didn't say 'To Me' like it does. Which got me thinking straight away that it was spam! Anymore of that nature and I'm reporting it to Google.

And another thing, Yahoo will not let me change my mail profile picture for some reason. When I try to upload a fresh image, it comes up Bad Request: Result: Undefined. I press try again and the same happens. I hope it gets resolved soon, as one thing's for sure: I'm not contacting Yahoo's rubbishy costumer care service!

No comments:

Post a Comment