Thursday 10 December 2009

YAY!!! No metro...

I'm thanking god I'm taking the time off to see the This Morning couple Phillip Schofield & Holly Willoughby on my last week. I feel the college has organised activities that aren'r right for me. First off, there's the metro centre on the 14th, start of the week. I've got to be there for 9am as the bus will be pulling out the college at the very latest: 9:15am. No way am I getting out of bed at that time to shop at such a congested shopping centre? And I don't get my EMA, so it can't be fun... Plus there is a party over Houghall on the Thursday. I'm not going to that because I'm meant to finish at 2:15pm anyway. Then there's a carol service on involving around my day off, so I'm not going to that neither. At least I'll get the chance to watch Holly & Phil... Why can't they organise activities that aren't involving shopping, congestion, days off and the times I finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment