Friday 11 December 2009

Spam, Spam spam spam spam SPAM!


I'd just emptied the spam folder a day ago and look what delights I've been receiving AGAIN! As well as the stuff that arrives in my inbox, I have a boat load of spam to cap it all. Ever since I've set my e-mail account up, all I've been getting is a boat load of spam. Spam here, spam there, and I'm beginning to get sick. One of them again, happens to be from customery81@yahoo.com about the yahoo account activation and I've already got back to them twice. I've had a total of ten e-mails to see to today. And yes, you guessed it, there was a bucket of spam with it! I'm going to have to contact Yahoo by e-mail and tell them I'm getting a boat load of spam, I don't know why, and what's it bloody well in aid of! Plus, can it stop being sent because I'm beginning to get sick of seeing spam e-mails such as events, website rates, account deletion and the winning of mystery money!




No comments:

Post a Comment