Saturday 18 December 2010

Mistaken for Phil..... Turns out to be Bill!

Remember when we published in the Fancy bloke update that we didn't know whether the fella off BBC Breakfast's name was Bill or Phil. Well we looked him up online via Google search, and it kept showing this suggestion Bill Turnbull. Although I declined it at first, thinking it's Phil, and actually not Bill, I was in for a shock when I started searching 'Bill Turnbull' and a lot more photos of the BBC Breakfast fella actually came up than when I searched for 'Phil Turnbull', and it was also confirmed on Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, that his name is actually Bill, and not Phil! So I'd been going about all this time mistaking him for being Phil, and he's Bill! And here's something else, when I suspected he was actually 42, his real date of birth is 25th January 1956 and he's actually 54! Way too old... And plus, he's been discovered on twitter as @billtu!

No comments:

Post a Comment