Sunday 2 August 2009

"Say hi, say oh my god!"

The day before his marvellous lover paid another visit to the This Morning studio to see Phillip, Phillip left his phone in the house and 10 minutes later he got back to find a voicemail message left by his lover Holly saying:
Oh my god, this is all insane, oh my god, I've just phoned my mother and... Anyway, give me a call, just to say, yeah give me a call, to say hi, say oh my god... I'm busy out carrying Harry at the moment, so er, yeah give me a call, and I'll call you back to say...
Well the voicemail message said it all and clarified she's Phillip's new partner! The boyfriend and girlfriend finally met to have photos taken and as a welcome Phil handed Holly a bouquet of flowers and a bottle of champaigne that they're planning to save for their romantic grand gesture trip. They can't wait and the couple are looking forward to being back on TV so much they're deciding to practice the role...

No comments:

Post a Comment